- Beer drinkers are all around happier people.
- People wish they could be you. Most of your non-beer drinking friends envy that you can (sometimes) pay half the price of they’re overrated cocktail and get a better buzz.
- So many fun games! Power Hour, Beer Pong, Flip Cup, should I continue?
- Major chick/guy magnet. Guys: Ladies like a man’s man. Not saying the cute pink color from the (insert vodka of choice here) and cranberry will scare her off, but it can send the wrong message. Girls: Believe it or not, guys go ape sh!t over a girl who he can chill and have beers with. Double fisting could score you double points or an intervention the next morning.
- You’re the cheap one out of the group. You can go to the bar and order a round of Buds or Miller and your friends will still think you’re generous (when you only spent $15).
- They make great gifts for any occasion! Birthdays, congrats, sympathy, or whatever you chose to celebrate.
- Koozies! Nothing says how amazing and experienced you are like a koozie. You keep your beer and have people be jealous of your warm hands at the same time.
- No muss, no fuss. You skip all that juice and mixer and get straight to the party.
Any other good reasons? Let me know!